CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Showdown Street Fest and sent michi to Vet



10.10.10!!! what a day! The BIGGEST HIP HOP festival in Malaysia and yeah surely i dont wanna be left out!
So went to Sunway pyramid with my girls and Meen Juferi thanks for the companied,even u're so not into that hip hop thing but yeah sanggup gak u teman me.. U're such a GREAT friend!




Thanks for the lovely dress babe.. Me Love it!



I Love them!



Chilling with adik Zaly from GBC



Hahaha They're CRAZYYYY!! Look at Syahmi V6 *sleepy haha*

I had a FABULOUS time with my lovely and stunning girlfriends and never came across my mind that GOSSIPS can make us meet new people kan kan kan Jass and Meen *wink *wink hahaha...



Yaaaayyyy!! At last i got a chance to watch mizz Nina's performance.. Enjoyed the "what you waiting for" show and make me groove and sing along.




Met Mr Shake after his performance with Mizz Nina, Sorry for forbid u to change ur shirt though u told me that u're burning hot and exhausted coz i really love the shirt with the word "what u waiting for".. Its COOL yaw!

Mr shake, HAIBAT :p

3rd photo with gorgy Mizz Nina

Last week i teman Meen sent michichi for vaccination.. Gosh Michi sangat2 CUTE!
She had been soo kind with me and Mia.. Meen also got no idea why.. hehehe

We love u Michichi ;)

0 comments: