CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Iftar session with my old friends :)

Iftar treats on gg at Muhibbah restaurant,TTDI last Sunday with the Familia :)



First and foremost i want to wish "Happy 53rd Birthday Malaysia!!" and on the 31st aug too i had an Iftar with my old friends at Pancake House,Sunway Pyramid *me Love the pancake tough.. After 5 years we meet again!! Yaayyyy!! Thanks guys for coming and your cooperation are much appreciated :) I had a great time with u guys.. Oh! i miss back then :(
Will meet u guys again soon :)


Thanks Nizar for being a committed assistant :)

Ben,thanks for helping me do the calculation :)


The ladies,Afiqah im so sorry,i thought u received the text bout the Theme had been changed.. But u look soooo pretty in baju kurung,for real :)
hahaha ready for the class picture :p






0 comments: